1. Only the Iroquois County Fair Queen will be allowed a golf cart on the fairgrounds, other breed Queens, etc. will NOT be allowed a golf cart unless proof of handicapped status is submitted to the office with golf cart application.
2. Golf cart permits are issued for one year only. A renewed application and current doctor's note must accompany the application each year prior to the fair.
3. An adult must drive the cart. No more than four may ride a golf cart at any time (2 seater).
4. If abuse, speeding or failure to follow the general rules of "good conduct" are violated, the fair reserves the right to terminate golf cart privileges.
5. You must apply at the office and have a doctor's permit and a copy of your insurance coverage for your golf cart before permit will be issued. A waiver of fair responsibility must be signed by permit holder.